Friday, October 16, 2009

We're waiting.....

And waiting...


Deann and Jim are in Salt Lake City, preparing for Deann to begin the first phase of her stemcell transplant. She is feeling positive and strong. However things have not gone as smoothly as hoped in regards to the office procedures. We were hoping that she would be starting chemo on Monday, but it has been postponed until Friday the 23rd. She will have two rounds of chemo and then go right on into the transplant.


It has been so good to hear from many of you, Deann and co. appreciate the love and support. Please pass on this blog and news to those who around you. We love you all.

8 comments:

  1. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, its dancing in the rain" Love you lots

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is going to be rad b/c it's all about you and how much we love you Deann! Totally beats carepages who still emails me to this day;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.... Jane and Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently I love you so much, I've followed you twice. Kinda like a stalker. Love you. Strength and energy for you. That is what i will pray for. And a doctor you can make fun of!

    Love you - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma Deanne...you don't know me..but I know you :-) I am Krista and Lindsay Rowles' little sister. Wanting to let you know we are praying for you and your awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sis, Just got off the phone with you. I love talking to you. You always make me laugh. Your faith and strength are amazing. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you, Deann

    ReplyDelete